Grilled flatbread is easy, quick and gourmet. Head to your local farmer’s market, pick up a selection of fresh veggies and light up the coals! We’ve kicked the nitrite-laden pepperoni to the curb and topped our flatbread with slices of tender #jerkylove.
- Artisan Multigrain Crust
- Pesto ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese ½ cup
- KRAVE Lemon Garlic Jerky, chopped 1 3.25oz Bag
- Roasted Red Pepper, sliced 1
- Red onion, sliced ¼
- Olives of your choice ¼ cup
- Layer pesto on ready-to-go crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, chopped #jerkylove, roasted red peppers, onion and olives. Place on grill over low heat – not directly over flame – and cover.
- Every few minutes take a peek to be sure you don’t burn the crust. Once cheese is melted, remove from grill and let sit for three minutes before slicing. Easy as pie!