Who doesn’t love cheesy, melty mac & cheese?! We’ve put a healthy spin on this classic – so you can fill up guilt free! A little less cheese and a lot of extra #jerkylove goes a long way for that added protein fix!
- Dried macaroni pasta 2 cups
- Butter 1 Tablespoon
- Plain Yogurt 1/4 Cup
- Milk 1/2 Cup
- Cayenne pepper 1/8 teaspoon
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese 7OZ
- KRAVE Garlic Chili Pepper Jerky (chopped) 1 3.25oz Bag
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni pasta and cook until tender. About 7-10 minutes. After it's cooked, turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta, then add the butter and stir well to coat the pasta.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, milk, and cayenne pepper. Whisk until well combined, then pour this mixture over the pasta and stir to coat. Slowly add the cheese until melted. Once melted, add chopped bits of #jerkylove and mix.
- Fill baking pan with cheesy pasta and finish with an oven broil for a little extra crisp on top!