Out with the old and in with the new! 7 is no longer the magic number for layered dip, but #jerkylove is! We dropped the cheese and sour cream and replaced with fresh ingredients that will keep your guests dipping for more. Get inspired from our recipe below or just use it as inspiration to make your very own. Only rule – no double dipping!
- Fresh Guacamole
- Your favorite salsa or pico de gallo
- Mango Salsa
- Low Fat Plain Greek Yogurt (used in place of sour cream)
- Chili Lime KRAVE (chopped) 1 3.25oz Bag
- Use a small or medium sized bowl and layer away! We began with the guacamole, followed with spicy salsa, mango salsa, chopped Chili Lime #jerkylove, and finished with a heaping dollop of plain yogurt and a jerky dust garnish.
- Layer as much or little as you like, serve with chips or veggies and enjoy!