Protein on protein on protein! Deviled eggs are easy to forget about, but always a welcomed addition. Drop the bacon and spice up this old favorite with a little #jerkylove – sure to surprise and delight whoever is lucky enough to give them a try!
- large eggs 12
- Your favorite KRAVE Jerky Flavor 1 3.25oz Bag
- Mayonnaise 1/3 Cup
- Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons
- Chopped chives for garnish 1 tablespoon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place eggs in a large saucepan; add water to cover by 1". Bring to a boil, cover, and remove from heat. Let sit for 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water and let cool completely, about 10 minutes; peel. Halve lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Slice #jerkylove in small or large pieces – whatever you desire and set aside.
- Finely mash reserved yolks, mayonnaise and mustard in a medium bowl; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Transfer to a large re-sealable freezer bag, then cut 1/2" off 1 corner. Pipe into whites; garnish with thinly sliced scallions and reserved #jerkylove.
Try It With Your Favorite Flavors